Center of Dentistry
Address79010, Lviv, vul. Pekarskaya, 69 a, 69
ph. registers building number 1 (032) 276 73 67
ph. registration corps number 2 (032) 275 55 61
ph. Registry of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry (032) 236 84 57
Head of the department
Shibinsky Vladimir Yaroslavovich Ph.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor,
Doctor Dentist of the Higher Qualification Category,Healthcare Manager
Activities of the departmentThe main directions of the activity of the Dental Medical Center LNMU them. Danylo Galitsky is:
1. Provision of optimum conditions for conducting educational, medical and scientific process of the departments of the department of dentistry and faculty of postgraduate education, provision of primary therapeutic and preventive dental care, specialized (secondary) and highly specialized (tertiary) therapeutic and preventive dental care to the population of the region and other citizens (according to referral).
2. The dental medical center is a base of specialized departments of the department of dentistry and faculty of postgraduate education for conducting practical classes and teaching and practical practice of students, conducting scientific seminars, conferences, exhibitions, approbation and introduction into practice of scientific achievements in the field of dentistry.
3. The functions of the Dental Medical Center are:
- ensuring the passing of educational and industrial practices of students, internships of graduates of higher medical educational institutions of 1-4 levels of accreditation in the field of "Dentistry" after graduation from higher medical education institutions of 1-4 accreditation levels, as well as those who graduated from non-state higher medical educational institutions 1 - 4 levels of accreditation, or trained on contract terms; carrying out of practical and seminar classes with students of higher medical educational institutions of 1-4 levels of accreditation and students of the faculty of postgraduate education;
- participation in the preparation of scientific and pedagogical staff and the training of dentists;
- organization and conducting of scientific, scientific-practical conferences, seminars, presentations, trainings, student olympiads, exhibitions of medical equipment and medical products;
- implementation of scientific-methodical, organizational and consultative management of the work of dental services and doctors within the Lviv oblast as the main institution of the oblast;
- provision of qualified initial medical and preventive dental care, specialized (secondary) and highly specialized (tertiary) therapeutic and preventive dental care to the population of the region and other citizens (by appointment);
- organization and conducting of measures on promotion of a healthy lifestyle and sanitary-hygienic upbringing of the population;
- submission of medical statistical reports in accordance with the established procedure.
MEDICAL STOMATOLOGICAL HELP IS PROVIDED IN THE STOMATOLOGICAL MEDICAL CENTER.
• treatment on modern equipment using the latest technologies;
• Restoration and restoration of anatomical structure of the form of teeth by modern methods;
• qualitative endodontic treatment using microscope, modern materials and technologies;
• treatment of periodontal tissue diseases;
• treatment and prevention of mucosal diseases of the oral cavity;
• prosthetics with aesthetic metal-ceramic constructions, prosthetics of toothless jaws; dentures on implants and prosthetics with the use of precious metals (gold and gold platinum alloys);
• restoration of the dentition using implants, followed by prosthetics.
On the basis of the Dental Medical Center there are five departments of the Faculty of Dentistry and two specialized departments of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education. The structure of the Dental Medical Center includes the Department of Therapeutic Dentistry No. 1, Therapeutic Dentistry # 2, Surgical Dentistry (Operative, Narcotic), Orthopedic Dentistry # 2 and Dental Prosthetics Department (funded from the special fund and provide paid medical services in accordance with current legislation) , orthopedic stomatology №1, stomatology of children's age ¹ 1, stomatology of children's age ¹2 and organizational-methodical department.
In the Dental Medical Center there is a phantom class, three X-ray tubes, a physiotherapy room, dental laboratories, and a centralized sterilization.
Qualified dentistry provides dental treatment for children and adults under general anesthesia for displays, consultations and dental care for patients with congenital defects and with hemorrhagic diathesis and treatment of other oral diseases using the apparatus of the Vector and the high-tech medical complex SCORPION DENTAL OPTIMA.
In the Dental Medical Center, all types of physiotherapy procedures are performed on modern equipment.
We have X-ray diagnostic offices, which carry out high-quality diagnostics using modern equipment. On a tomography product of Morita with a minimum radiation load:
- X-ray examination of CNS;
- computed tomography of jaws;
- computer tomography of the jaw segment;
- computed tomography of CNS;
- computer tomography of additional sinuses of the nose;
In the Dental Medical Center there are specialized expert commissions for consideration of complaints, applications of citizens, forensic medical examinations of the dental profile, with the involvement of the teaching staff of profile dentistry departments.
Under the guidance of experienced dentistry doctors, young specialists - dentistry interns of different dental profiles - are trained.
On the basis of the Dental Medical Center there is an interregional center of pediatric maxillofacial surgery, which provides medical stomatologic help to children with congenital and acquired diseases of the maxillofacial area.
Staff of the departmentDEPUTY DIRECTORS
Semchyshyn Oleg Petrovich - deputy from the medical unit (for medical and surgical work); doctor dentist of the highest qualification category;
Manuilik Igor Ivanovich - deputy to the medical unit (for orthopedic work); doctor dentist of the highest qualification category.
Accountant of the Dental Medical Center
Kravets Lubov Mikhailovna
Head of the Department of Therapeutic Dentistry № 1
Svish Myroslav Pavlovich - doctor dentist of the highest qualification category
Head of the Department of Therapeutic Dentistry № 2
Makovey Nadezhda Vasylivna - Doctor Dentist of the highest qualification category
Head of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry №1
Kharchenko Myroslava Yaroslavovna - the dentist of the highest qualification category
Head of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry №2
Kubrysh Olga Stepanivna - doctor dentist of the highest qualification category
Head of the Department of Surgical Dentistry
Slobodian Roman Viktorovich - a dentist
Head of the Department of orthopedic stomatology №1
Mykhaylo Romanovych Ravchuk - Doctor Dentist of the highest qualification category
Head of the Department of orthopedic stomatology №2
Gupalo Bogdan Petrovich - doctor dentist of the highest qualification category
Head of the Department of preparation for dental prosthesis
Phita Mariana Igorivna - a dentist
Head of the Department of mixed reception
Oliynyk Galina Nazarivna - doctor dentist of the highest qualification category